Beware the ides of March. Yeah – it’s March 27th, I know (not the 15th) but I’m way behind on putting my publicity ideas into action so here goes a contest I wanted to run two weeks ago. I am conducting a random drawing so that 10 of my US readers will receive a free kindle copy of my new short story, “A People’s Army.” To enter, just complete the following simple tasks:
1. Tweet this (just click the twitter button at the bottom of this post)
2. “Like” this post (just click the Facebook button at the bottom of this post)
3. Enter your name and email address in the comments section. I will not publish your comments and your email address will not appear in my blog, so don’t worry. As soon as the contest is over I will delete the entries and will never post your information.
4. You must be willing to review the book on any online outlet of your choosing (Amazon, etc.) and do your best to give it a review. Negative, positive, short, long – whatever – just give me an indication that you intend to write some kind of review.
5. This is a requirement, not a task: you must be a US person (sorry, my short fiction is not available in UK, etc., yet) and must be able to read on kindle.
Get going already!!!!! Contest ends on April 20th, 2012. Also, don’t forget about the worldwide Exogene contest over at Goodreads, which ends on March 31.